Sensitive Skin Deodorant Cream – Lavender Mint
How long will my order take to arrive?
I will have your order ready to dispatch within 24 hours of you placing the order. I use Australia post, so between 2-4 days.
How much is postage?
Postage is free if for all purchases over $50, otherwise it is a flat rate of $10. Currently we do not offer shipping overseas, but will as Natural Tonic grows.
How can I track my order?
Once your order is dispatched I will email you the tracking number. To track your order simply enter this number into the Australia post tracking website.
What if my package goes missing?
Please contact myself if your package has not been received within 5 days of receiving the dispatch email. I will lodge an investigation with Australia Post.
If the package is returned due to incorrect information given by the customer there will be a $10 redispatch fee to have this product sent to the correct address.
How do I know if my order has been successful?
You will receive an email confirming your order and payment once this has been finalised.
Can I change or add to my order once it has been placed?
In short, no! But please email me and I will see what I can do. Because I promise to dispatch by the next day this may not be possible, but I will try my hardest to get the correct order posted out to you.
What is your return policy?
Please notify myself within 7 days if your product is received broken or faulty, by emailing me through a photo. I will replace any broken or faulty products once the photo is received.
If you are unhappy with any of your purchases you may return them, and I will give you a credit to be used online.
Due to hygiene certain products cannot be returned.
To return a product please send to;
PO Box 4050
Please note items purchased on sale are non returnable.
What currency are the prices listed?
What are your security and privacy policies?
Natural Tonic will never share your email with a third party.
No aluminum. No odor. No BS.
This new deodorant cream offers effective odour protection, minus the baking soda. It melts effortlessly into the skin, delivering powerful moisture absorbency and bacteria discouragement to keep you smelling and feeling fresh throughout the day.
The Lavender Mint Sensitive Skin Deodorant Cream contains:
* Club moss and Charcoal absorb excess moisture and naturally deodorize.
* Shea butter and Jojoba soothe and soften delicate skin.
* Cajeput and Palmarosa essential oils discourage bacteria, fungus and microbes.
Lavender, peppermint, and tea tree round out the scent and create a stimulating fragrance that effectively and reliably deodorizes.
- Ensure that the Deodorant Cream is mixed completely before applying (some separation is normal), then scoop a little with your finger and very gently apply to the entire underarm area until completely absorbed. Go about your day, odour-free!
- The Deodorant Cream may arrive in a liquefied state, but don't fret! Soapwalla doesn’t use any unnecessary waxes or hardeners, so temperature fluctuations can alter the solidity of the Deodorant but in no way compromises the effectiveness of the product. Simply mix well, then pop the container in your freezer for about 20 minutes until resolidified. Your Deodorant Cream will be as good as new!
- Please use within 12 months of purchase.
Zea mays (Corn) starch*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Magnesium hydroxide, Lycopodium clavatum (Club moss) extract, Kaolin, Sunflower lecithin*, Lavandula angustofolia (Lavender) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil, Glycerin*, Tocopherol, Citrus bergamia (Bergaptene-free bergamot) fruit oil*, Citrus sinensis dulcis (Sweet orange) peel oil*, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil*, Melaleuca cajeputi (Cajeput) oil*, Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) oil*, Activated Charcoal, Limonene**, Linalool**, Geraniol**, Citral**. *Certified Organic, **Naturally occurring in essential oils